The 8th annual Indiana Winter Showcase is in a few days and we’re excited about the talent expected on hand! There are athletes coming from Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, and Missouri coming to the Winter Showcase to receive quality instruction by high school varsity football head coaches, assistant coaches, and the best trainers in the state! Along with the countless reps you will receive in position periods, we will have competition periods for you to showcase your skills!
Before we jump into the itinerary, here are a few things to know prior to your arrival.
– (1) Spectator Allowed..
– Masks are REQUIRED for the duration of the camp by ALL spectators.
– Temperature checks conducted at the main entrance. Spectators are asked to move to the mezzanine for viewing. Spectators are not allowed on the field.
– Athletes, upon arrival, go straight to the turf. A check-in line will be assembled. Here is where you will be issued a camp shirt, ID with a number. You will also take a headshot photo. Then you will head back to the turf. Please wear your masks and social distance.
– Athletes, please bring your mask, and your own water/hydration bottle marked with your name. Do Not Share!
– Athletes are asked to visit designated sanitizing stations during their breaks.
– Once camp ends, all Spectators and Athletes will exit the building through the side doors
– If you wish to purchase HUDL footage for $25.00, this will be an option at check-in via CashApp $h3nolimits – in the payment include athlete’s name, position and email for Hudl access.
– Player Needs: Cleats, Athletic Apparel, Mouthpiece(recommended). Quarterbacks, please bring your own football, marked with your name or school. We are not responsible for lost footballs.
NO WALKUP REGISTRATION ALLOWED!
Indiana Winter Showcase – High School
When: January 17, 2021
Where: Grand Park Sports Campus, 19000 Grand Park Blvd., Westfield, Indiana
12:00 PM Check-in
1:05 PM Dynamic Warmup
1:20 PM Transition To Position Groups
1:25 PM Indy #1
1:40 PM Break
1:45 PM Indy #2
2:00 PM Break
2:05 PM Indy #3
2:20 PM Break
2:25 PM Campetition #1
2:45 PM Break
2:50 PM Campetition #2
3:20 PM Break
3:25 PM Campetition #3
3:50 PM Camp Up
3:55 PM Camp Conclusion
Any questions, concerns please contact us.
For future events visit www.IndianaShowcase.com